5 Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Posted on: Jan 5 2015
Cosmetic surgery procedures are rising in popularity among men. Take a look at some of the most common plastic surgery procedures for men.
- Male Breast Reduction: An estimated 40 percent of men suffer from enlarged breasts (known as gynecomastia), which can be a source of discomfort and insecurity. Male breast reduction removes excess fat and glandular tissue from the chest to create a firm, smooth contour.
- Facelift: An increasing number of men are opting to refresh their facial appearance with a facelift. During this procedure, excess fat is removed and the muscles and skin in the face are tightened. The results of a facelift appear natural, and can make a patient look 10 to 15 years younger.
- Hair Restoration: Hair loss is extremely common among men, whether due to genetics, illness or underlying medical conditions. Men looking to restore their hair line have a number of treatment options to choose from. A range of non-invasive and transplant treatments are available including ROGAINE®, body and facial hair transplants, and the NeoGraft® Automated Hair-Transplantation System.
- Liposuction: For men looking to sculpt specific trouble spots on their bodies, liposuction slims and contours these targeted areas. Popular areas for liposuction among men are the abdomen, love handles, chest and upper arms.
- Abdominoplasty: Though abdominoplasty, or “tummy tucks” are typically associated with female patients, men who have undergone significant weight loss, such as in the case of bariatric surgery, can benefit from the procedure. A tummy tuck helps to create a flat, shapely abdominal area by removing excess fat and loose skin, and tightening the muscles.
Are You Interested In Improving Your Appearance? Contact Dr. Ryan Frank
If you are considering undergoing plastic surgery, or have any questions about how it can benefit you, contact Dr. Ryan Frank today. Our office is located in Calgary, Alberta, and we can be reached at 403.245.1228. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Posted in: Plastic Surgery