The 5 Top Plastic Surgeries of Today
- Posted on: Apr 23 2014
Cosmetic Surgery is an extremely personal decision for any patient, and one which should be discussed thoroughly with your surgeon beforehand. Patients are always concerned about looking natural, and experiencing a comfortable procedure.
Cosmetic surgery is customizable and can be done to suit a patient’s specific needs and desires. The list below covers some of the most popular cosmetic procedures of today.
Top 5 Plastic Surgeries of Today:
- Breast lift. Over time, many women will experience loose, sagging breasts, which can be uncomfortable and embarrassing. A breast lift will give women “perkier” breasts! Breasts will look very natural, and feel firmer.
- Cosmetic eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty). Cosmetic eyelid surgery corrects the look of puffy, tired-looking eyes, by removing excess fat, skin, and muscle from either the upper or lower eyelids. This can be done for cosmetic purposes, but also to keep droopy eyelids from hindering one’s vision! On occasion, cosmetic eyelid surgery is combined with BOTOX® Cosmetic to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and under eye circles.
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck.) An abdominoplasty flattens, and shapes the patient’s abdomen and waist, removing excess skin and fat. Muscles also become tighter during this procedure! Many women request this procedure following life-changing events, such as pregnancy, which can stretch out the muscles around the abdomen.
- Breast augmentation. Breast augmentations remain extremely in-demand among women who wish to enhance the size of small, or uneven breasts. Women may choose their procedure for aesthetic reasons, as well as for medical reasons, since uneven breasts can often be uncomfortable. Augmentation surgery may be performed on its own, or in combination with breast lift surgery. Breast implants are cohesive gel implants, which are placed behind each breast, to give the patient the look they’ve always wanted.
- Liposuction. Liposuction remains in-demand among patients who want to enhance the overall body shape. This procedure sculpts the shape of a patient’s body, removing stubborn fat from targeted areas of the body, such as the thighs, abdomen, waist, neck, hips and buttocks. Patients love the slimmer appearance this procedure gives them!
Plastic Surgery in Calgary
If you are interested in exploring any of these procedures, contact us today. We can be reached at (403)-245-1228. We look forward to hearing from you!